Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I watched the clip. I can totally see it in my imagination. Watch out for Mr. Roper though. That sadistic old man. ?

mr roper would be the voyeur peeking in the window, drilling holes in the wall, coming in to fix something while a gangbang party is on. but his wife would be the 1 getting banged!!!!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I watched the clip. I can totally see it in my imagination. Watch out for Mr. Roper though. That sadistic old man. ?

If mr roper caught Jack and Chrissy going at it, he would kick him out, the only way he would allow this setup was that Jack claimed he was gay

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

mr roper would be the voyeur peeking in the window, drilling holes in the wall, coming in to fix something while a gangbang party is on. but his wife would be the 1 getting banged!!!!

You're killing me! ?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

If mr roper caught Jack and Chrissy going at it, he would kick him out, the only way he would allow this setup was that Jack claimed he was gay

maybe mr roper wanted jack. he apparently didn't pay much attention to mrs roper.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

maybe mr roper wanted jack. he apparently didn't pay much attention to mrs roper.

Im pretty sure seeing mrs Roper nude would have the same effect on his dick, as a night of drinking has on Alex, total dick failure

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Im pretty sure seeing mrs Roper nude would have the same effect on his dick, as a night of drinking has on Alex, total dick failure

when i was younger & a drinker the girls looked better after each drink. with mrs roper hanging all over me it wouldn't have taken too many for her to look gr8!!!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

when i was younger & a drinker the girls looked beter after each drink. with mrs roper hanging all over me it wouldn't have taken too many for her to look gr8!!!!

Imagine waking up next to her in bed the next morning, and she wants to go another round!

• Upvote 1