Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They already said they have absolutely no clue in what relation Jeka is to Mira and all that girls visiting. So maybe yes they dont know. Why should they lie to us? They never did that.

Eh, whatever! Mira is different than the other girls, including Sara, because her name is on the apt. It's a common curtesy to inform the subscribers if someone is leaving for good or temporarily. If they don't want to tell us then that's fine, they don't have to say anything, but no I don't believe for a second that they don't know what's going on with all the tenants that they have contracted to be broadcasted on their website. For the record, I can recall much griping from everyone, including you on VV when someone would go missing. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Eh, whatever! Mira is different than the other girls, including Sara, because her name is on the apt. It's a common curtesy to inform the subscribers if someone is leaving for good or temporarily. If they don't want to tell us then that's fine, they don't have to say anything, but no I don't believe for a second that they don't know what's going on with all the tenants that they have contracted to be broadcasted on their website. For the record, I can recall much griping from everyone, including you on VV when someone would go missing. 

Right :biggrin: Usually they take 1-2 days to update names. 

But they didn't say the names were going to be updated, they denied knowing anything. Again, it's really just a common curtesy to tell us if a tenant goes missing. If they don't know or don't want to say anything that's fine. Duly noted!

about the bathroom , the  other day , before   Sara lift .  Sara and the new girl where in the bathroom together ...thought they  were  cleaning , but Sara was bent over the bath tub and all you can see was her face, and her  her facial expressions .. and she had her hands on fer face , holding mouth , what was the  other girl doing ,  could there be a cam in the bathroom . the time line was two days ago .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Who knows, I give up! Fuck this fucking apartment!

I agree, all I would like is for them to tell us exactly what is going on.  In regards to Mira has she left the project is a simple yes or no answer, or at least tell us she is mulling her options over.  Open lines of communication mean everything in life as well as in this so called cyber world!!  I'm about ready to cancel my subscription because of the lack of response from VH!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ohhh. Cmon Amy :biggrin:

Sorry, I'm just sick of being jerked around by Jeka and now VH about what's going on here. It's not fun anymore! Rather, it seems the joke is on us! We are the fools paying a lot of money to be fucked with.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I'm just sick of being jerked around by Jeka and now VH about what's going on here. It's not fun anymore! Rather, it seems the joke is on us! We are the fools paying a lot of money to be fucked with.

I agree that appartement needs some serious changes. Wont last any longer the way its now

I agree Amy instead of his name being Jeka it should be Jerka, for Jerking everyone around.  Especially for not standing up for his so called room mate at the time being Mira when she was being dumped on in her own place!!  VH needs to be more attentive to the paying subscribers!!

• Upvote 2

Seems to me that VH is now flooded with these mysterious people who don't seem to understand why they are here and VH is acting like they don't know what's going on. While we're supposed to be guessing. It was fun for a while, but now it's just getting ridiculous and they seem to be enjoying playing us for fools. I'm sick of it. Sorry to rant and vent, but this how it's making me feel. Like I'm some kind of chump. All I asked was if they could tell us what's going on with Mira. 

• Upvote 2