Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

I'm really surprised with this situation, I still do not understand nothing of what takes place but however I love! Although a little interaction I would also (albeit cold) among the three to see their behavior. I don't know where it is but made from least to look though this girl is incredible!

• Upvote 1

in harvey's pic 3 her wedding ring stands out again. anyone want to bet that she's married to some old rich guy & sees jeka once a week for sex making him & his buddy gigalos? don't forget the other guy had at least 3 girls and he's nothing special. guys must be hard to find in this area.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in harvey's pic 3 her wedding ring stands out again. anyone want to bet that she's married to some old rich guy & sees jeka once a week for sex making him & his buddy gigalos? don't forget the other guy had at least 3 girls and he's nothing special. guys must be hard to find in this area.

Damn Golfer! I think you just might be right! Jeka is a gigalo! Not the goon though, those girls are too young and broke to be paying for sex. That guy pays Jeka for the room to use. Jeka is a muthafucking playa!

But he needs to get better cams, lighting, and paint.

• Upvote 2