Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 hour ago, beardman said:

As habitually I do not agree with most of the comments here. Nobody here has heard what Sara and Mira said to each other. The behaviour of the third girl, a friend of Mira, suggests me that it was just Mira who said something 'unforgiveable'. Jeka did nothing because he was (part of) the object of their row and 3rd girl 'changed partner'.

Remember: these are not upper-class people. Be not too fast with your judgment.

I don't get it. The whole purpose of this site is share comments about stuff the way each of us sees it. Almost no one here knows the language. So, if we do as you suggest. Nobody would ever write comments about anything. Of course we are quick to judge, that's frankly the whole idea. It's not like this is some kind of official news source. It's a rumor mongering, speculation filled, forum full of people who barely have a clue what's really going on. What would you have us do instead? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Probably someone in the top 10-20% for wealth. God forbid, an upper class person have an opinion. Like, it so rude! ?

The upper class would never do anything as tawdry or uncouth, like simple commoners, pouring beer over anothers head,so distasteful, they would use a wineglass of Chateau Mouton-Rothschild circa 1945 at 23,000 a bottle instead.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beardman said:

As habitually I do not agree with most of the comments here. Nobody here has heard what Sara and Mira said to each other. The behaviour of the third girl, a friend of Mira, suggests me that it was just Mira who said something 'unforgiveable'. Jeka did nothing because he was (part of) the object of their row and 3rd girl 'changed partner'.

Remember: these are not upper-class people. Be not too fast with your judgment.

Yo Beardman, you disagree with most comments on here because nobody knows what they said to each other, then you yourself offer a comment on what happened, with you not knowing what was said either., what's the difference between the 2, except a difference of opinion speculating on what happened?

• Upvote 3

Awesome pics as usual golfer. Her body is as close to perfection, pretty faceCapture_2017_04_10_09_43_57_256.png, great curves, beautiful breasts, but now i have a completely different vibe about her after last night, still beautiful though

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I fell the same way Ash. What a shame. Perhaps she could change my mind if she genuinely apologized to Mira. Sometimes people do stupid things when they are drunk. 

and fuck her to oblivion.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1