Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

15 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

And with the same respect I give any friend, May I say (I don't have any poof, but that's my theory) Just do me one small favor and watch a little closer. I don't plan on boring these good people with every (see I told you so and hey what about etc.). In fact I'm going back under my rock, I may say more come spring. The best to you and yours!    

Can't watch too close anymore,I didn't renew my RLC subscription at the end February.Plus,it's difficult to see what they do outside the apartment.And with no Kitek translations it's almost impossible to know what is going on. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't watch too close anymore,I didn't renew my RLC subscription at the end February.Plus,it's difficult to see what they do outside the apartment. 

God willing I pray our paths will cross again if not in this cloud than perhaps another. Keep a look out for them nickels.

10 hours ago, garth anderson said:

AMEN! to that. I'm glad someone is on the same page as me. Did you see all the detail kamila put into getting ready even the make up had to be just right and she kept going back to checking it. I have not seen her fuss like that over ANYBODY in a long time. (big bucks). Kamila was talking on the phone just before they went out the door a male voice (last minute instructions I'm guessing) she is getting to be a number one (Derogatory)  with her little group. God bless her I really do wish her all the best. I just hope these other guys will knock it off and open there eyes, I'm waiting for one of them to ask (which church). And yes, she really does do photo shoots and modeling gigs when she can get them. Not so much in Dubia.

You do not call the girls (Derogatory). Being a newbie you need to read the rules. We do not use derogatory names when talking about the girls.

• Upvote 1