Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Hotel Moscow is open for business, this is  a new home for the wayward girls of Moscow :biggrin:

Hey im all for it, at least there is often someone there unlike when it was just K & K, i miss Kristy's Angels though they have not been since it became too full. 

25 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Hey im all for it, at least there is often someone there unlike when it was just K & K, i miss Kristy's Angels though they have not been since it became too full. 

Currently, this place in Kamilla mode. ... I really wonder, if RLC will change the cast some day.

Anyway, currently they seems to have fun. .. It looks like a nice real life moment. :)

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Currently, this place in Kamilla mode. ... I really wonder, if RLC will change the cast some day.

Anyway, currently they seems to have fun. .. It looks like a nice real life moment. :)

i don't know why you speack all the time with the word "cast"

all the girls in this house are very close friends to Kamila and Kristy 

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't know why you speack all the time with the word "cast"

all the girls in this house are very close friends to Kamila and Kristy 

I do not know if i use the word right. .... I think, a cast is not limited to independent people (e.g. RLC also cast couples).

On 3/4/2017 at 11:09 AM, MrBox said:

I am very sure Kamila will have a nice life.

BTW, I think, it is not the job of the girls to have a life that fit with the expectation of the viewers. The only important thing is to have a life also in this apartment.

interesting theory and you may be right.  however i will point out two things

1. if she doesn't live up to the expectation of the viewers (whatever that is) then RLC doesn't have much to justify $45 to see it.

2. she could do that elsewhere and not ask to be paid for it.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not having an RLC sub. reminds me of when I discovered RLC while surfing the internet.I remember the first time I saw Kami in March,2015 at the Barcelona Apartment.I saw her sitting on the couch in the living room it was like,"WOW!"

felt the same way then, how do you feel now?

5 minutes ago, hampelo said:

interesting theory and you may be right.  however i will point out two things

1. if she doesn't live up to the expectation of the viewers (whatever that is) then RLC doesn't have much to justify $45 to see it.

just a point : RLC does not charge you 45$ just only to watch K&K  apartment but for 16 appartment. Of course you are free to watch only K&K but don't say RLC request  45$ to watch K&K and it is not worh.

• Upvote 3