Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

One day in Moskow ;)

0013 Kami and Yula back home
0124 Kami and Yula to sleep
0850 Kristy awake
1156 Kristy left

1224 Yula wake
1300 Kami awake
1328 Kami and Yula left

1356 Kami and Yula back from gr store
1400 Kristy home
1511 Kristy left again

2015 Yula left
2028 Heidi home
2206 Katya is back
2221 Kami and Katya left
2328 Kristy is home

0140 Kami and Katya home

Katya is back. Order finished?

• Upvote 2

I just listened to the whole english conversation and i have to say i'm glad there's no english apt i would spend so much time listening to them xD ( no it would be amazing actually :P)

if anyone intersted: that's what they talked about (because kristy is having a english class so she has to pratice):

-kristy wake up late (9am) and doesn't like to wake up late because she is late everywhere and has to run to catch up ( that's her bad habit ^^')
- kritsy had a blood test done today.
- She went to heidi's make up school to be make up model for heidi
- Kristy was jealous of the hamster, because kamilia loves it( she taught she loved it more than her :P). But now it's okay
- Today was the first day that the hamster slept on the 3rd floor of his cage. because they put his food on the 3rd floor xD
- They both agreed that the pig was disgusting and didn't want to see it again ^^'.
- Heidi is not intersted in her boyfriend, she went to vacation with him together but didn't enjoy it  ( they talked about 500$ for romantic evening, don't want to start any theories so i'll just put it there :P)  => but after that heidi is talking about a wedding ring so don't know about that ^^' and they talk more about her bf after that and it seems serious so maybe it was another man that she went on a trip with.
-heidi also talk that her bf ( actually don't know if it was her bf) let's say the man she went to vacation with wanted to take drugs with her but she doesn't want to take anything stronger than weed, she is afraid of anything stronger.
- The day after tomorrow is kritsy Birthday party ( so saturday it's party at k&k)
- Kristy talked about she has a more healthy life now, 4-5 years ago she was partying, drinking,having a lot of men and didn't taught of her future ^^' but now she is more healthier and think more about her future. and her passion is dancing, but she realised now she has little chance of  making a living out it ;X.
- and they finish by talking about wedding/divorce and their taught on that.

Btw i love those english conversation that they are having :) 

• Upvote 5