Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

4 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Who knows, maybe he's not from the area and only gets to fuck her once a month. That would explain the short session.

To be honest I wouldn't get around to fucking her because I'd be exhausted just playing with her meat flaps...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

I have only seen kristy have sex a couple of times and kami maybe 5 and I cant say I remember either of them even touching a dick let alone think about sucking one,im sure they must have touched one but not when I watched them though

Guys are having a go at Heidi because it was over pretty quickly and the cam angle didn't help. But he made her have an orgasm with his fingers and she sucked cock, which is a 1st in this house, so come on guys, it was pretty good, better than watching an empty B1 and B2...:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Just now, van the man said:

I agree I think Heidi is a great girl. She is very open in everything she does and enjoys everything she does.

I'd love her to get flipper to come over again and get drunk...:biggrin:

She did come to the apartment a coupla weeks ago but they only chatted, with no close contact..unlike that magical night...

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Guys are having a go at Heidi because it was over pretty quickly and the cam angle didn't help. But he made her have an orgasm with his fingers and she sucked cock, which is a 1st in this house, so come on guys, it was pretty good, better than watching an empty B1 and B2...:biggrin:

Credit where credit is due he hasn't just fucked her then left her unsatisfied, at least he has the patience to carry on and get her off, not enough of that from couples on RLC. Well guys have a good night, im half asleep her im going to have to turn in. Night

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Credit where credit is due he hasn't just fucked her then left her unsatisfied, at least he has the patience to carry on and get her off, not enough of that from couples on RLC. Well guys have a good night, im half asleep her im going to have to turn in. Night

Nite Sulz...:sleepy: