Dubna

sat11

17 minutes ago, slywinkle said:

You'd think Marna would have the good grace to put some clothes on while this is going down.

she is trying to fuck the guy desperately even tho he is getting annoyed by her, the more he pushes the more desperate she gets

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

i'm not following VV that much, is this for real? Marna is trying to f this guy with his girlfriend in the house? not sure who they are

She was trying last night, when Inna wasn't home.  They "played" a bit, but didn't cross the line (And that's a VV line, not one your or I might have)

It seems that Inna was willing to give it the old college try, but backed out.  Greg wasn't going to play without Inna.

I think Marna was upset with this withdrawn consent, and was going to get that dick that was "rightfully" hers.

2 minutes ago, slywinkle said:

She was trying last night, when Inna wasn't home.  They "played" a bit, but didn't cross the line (And that's a VV line, not one your or I might have)

It seems that Inna was willing to give it the old college try, but backed out.  Greg wasn't going to play without Inna.

I think Marna was upset with this withdrawn consent, and was going to get that dick that was "rightfully" hers.

Haha, she layed claim to that dick, so this is sorta real, 2 best things on here, drama and sex