Dubna

sat11

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

He should have at least had his pants down just in case, he's hard as a rock under those jeans

eh was worried marna kept trying to grab him there it was safer for him his pant on:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

i should stop watching dubna this is the first time i did not enjoy  watching marna, i dont like this marna, god night all  following around the guy begging to be fucked is sad to watch

It's such a weird dynamic. Guy is with Inna but Marna has no problems chasing him around even though Inna is there, but Inna doesn't seem to care. I can't tell if the guy and Inna are in a relationship or not. 

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's such a weird dynamic. Guy is with Inna but Marna has no problems chasing him around even though Inna is there, but Inna doesn't seem to care. I can't tell if the guy and Inna are in a relationship or not. 

my last post in dubna,so i make one more guess, inna brought the guy  for cam some one to do the show with since he other guy was leaving she needed a replacement, the guy thinks she is his gf, i think she is thinking of leaving and she and marna discussed it and decided to pass him to marna so she will have some one to do the show with  thats why they are trying hard to get  him and marna hook up, if it works marna and the guy will move in to the one bed room and the new girl in tever will move in to the other br. how is that i think its a good one. i am out 

• Upvote 1

This shit now is too weird now and starting to get a little ridiculous. Inna was in bed while the guy and Marna was cuddling on the couch. She was laying on top of him while he was playing with her hair and caressing her arm but the second she tries to kiss him he pushes her away. Can't tell if he's sending mixed signals or not. 

Now it looks like Marna and Inna are sleeping in bed while the guy sleeps on the couch? This is just goofy as fuck.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

This shit now is too weird now and starting to get a little ridiculous. Inna was in bed while the guy and Marna was cuddling on the couch. She was laying on top of him while he was playing with her hair and caressing her arm but the second she tries to kiss him he pushes her away. Can't tell if he's sending mixed signals or not. 

Now it looks like Marna and Inna are sleeping in bed while the guy sleeps on the couch? This is just goofy as fuck.

That cat and mouse went on for 2 hours?  Did anyone ever actually have their pussies or cock licked, fingered, poked, rubbed, stroked, or any other type of contact? It was really weird before I left earlier.

I'm new to this room.  I saw earlier today the guy and the brunette were teasing each other.  With her underwear on she would get on top of him in the bedroom and grind on him.  But later, he had sex with the blonde in the other bedroom, loudly, while the brunette sat at the kitchen table.  After the sex was over the brunette the blonde went to the bathroom and the brunette went to the bedroom to talk.  Are they a threesome?