Followers

Amy3

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Most of the CC members following me are newbies with no content. Basically, no posts. I really don't mind if people follow me, so I don't want to turn it off. Is there any harm that be caused by them towards me? I'm by no means freaking out about it, mostly just curious.

Most just follow others just for the sake of following.  Nothing to be alarmed about.   

If anyone should send a PM that is demeaning or harassing just click the Report Post Button and it will be dealt with.

• Upvote 1

Please note that you can control whether you allow followers on not. Click on your picture, your profile will show up, slide to "Followers," hit options, and then you can deny people to follow you.

Some of your followers are in fact DEAD, having been banned or because they have just given up posting here. Click on the picture of them to find out their activity. If they have a red banner saying "Banned," or a statement that they have not signed in recently, then you have nothing to worry about.

And yes, you are a good poster and we and others appreciate you contributions to the forum.

• Upvote 1