www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
On 4/28/2017 at 7:45 PM, Blue&Bonnie said:

Is the blonde girls in Catlyn apt is that Sophie

The blonde girl is Sophie :)

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎28 at 2:09 PM, bean1111 said:

The attached is a spreadsheet I put together comparing the cost of the 4 sites. The cost is the current cost. All data is as of today 04/28/2017

This strictly cost quality of customer service, cameras, participants, and entertainment levels are not included.

cost1_png.png

Thanks for that, I haven't bothered to visit that site for a month now and it seems that it is well and truly on the way out.

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ummm where are these news guys?

Hello and sorry for the delay. If everything goes according to plan we are going to launch a new apartment this week and hopefully in max 2 weeks we'll be launching the timeline.

Thanks

I stopped watching for a while, I'm waiting for timeline. I'm just losing too much without it. If the timeline is ready, I'll upgrade my account.

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Hey guys!

* We added a new apartment, Lilly and Gabriel!
* Since Sophie is very busy with her new job, we brought a new girl - Mia, in Cathlyn's apartment. Sophie will still come and visit since we know you guys love her so much.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see a girl with big tits in bed. What are you seeing. I actually prefer a girl with curves. 

Amy it's about each persons taste. Some prefer the skinny, some preffer with a bit of curves... We can't judge every persons taste :)

Thanks

5 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Amy it's about each persons taste. Some prefer the skinny, some preffer with a bit of curves... We can't judge every persons taste :)

Thanks

The new girl Mia dose not seem to be to happy there and Catlyn not saying much to her

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The new girl Mia dose not seem to be to happy there and Catlyn not saying much to her

They just got to know each other last night , give it some time :)