www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

This forum is against male guys and a gay couple. Everyone needs to stop and think what other people want instead of themselves. Camarads don't listen to them there are more people out there that don't know about this forum.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but I can't accept to see this.. Catylin is in Melany's apartment now .. If they want to stay most of the time together give only 1 apartment for only them! Having always one empty apartment because one of them is always in the other's apartment is wasted!! Please put them in one single apartment and give the other apartment to someone else!

I don't understand what's going on recently with these tenants, particularly with the couple's apartments.. David is disappeared from days, Amber and Paul appear for only few minutes for sex or cam time and then disappear for the entire day.. They don't even sleep in their bed.. Every time I connect on the site I saw only 3 girls who spend most of the time doing cam and the rest empty apartments.. Sorry but this situation is not clear, and I suggest to put new active people as soon as possible. For active I don't mean sex, but I mean more presence by the tenants.. Also I'd like to see more male guys.. All these voyeur projects (from RLC to VH) seem male homophobic, only lesbians and only straights.. I don't accept this. Real life is not this. Real life is composed by sexual orientation of all kinds, gay male included. I really hope this Camarads project will change this routine and way to think. 

the most angry thing for me it's camarads give zero informations to the members about the situation of tarra/david but yes i agree the management of the appartments currently is bad,there is a possibility to have a great site but camarads prefer fall in the facility and put another solo boring cam girl for the replacement of lilly/gabriel,it's one reason for why i will not renew,dissapointed with this management

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

Where is David I haven't seen hem for awhile   :huh:

ask camarads if they want answer you (vacation,visiting family,,broke up ....) we don't know and camarads stay in the silence i hate that

• Upvote 1

camarads.com cannot be seen with Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 11. This has been the case for the last few months. If the probably most common browser cannot be used, the site is useless.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
16 hours ago, Russ said:

Where is David I haven't seen hem for awhile   :huh:

16 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

ask camarads if they want answer you (vacation,visiting family,,broke up ....) we don't know and camarads stay in the silence i hate that

He's in the hospital, hernia surgery. 

@CamaradsOfficial why not put tarra with amber/paul and put melany with catlyn ? like this you can liberate two appartments for present two new couples and like this keep the attractivity...

sorry for say that but three appartments taked by three solo girls it's not a good gestion after you do what you want but it's an opinion of one of your member.

• Upvote 2