www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

On 6.10.2017 г. at 9:42 PM, CamaradsOfficial said:

Hey. Please next time use english. Google translate doesn't translate that ok...

From what i understand you are asking yourself why don't we allow videos ?

Well it's very simple. If you or others upload the videos on a lot of websites, after our tenants leave we want to bring down the videos and that's a lot of work and hard. We consider the voyeur world just a small part of their lives and we don't want to cause them problems in the future , after they leave the project. We value our tenants and customers also, but privacy is an important aspect.

Thanks

You are the second official profile of site who told me troll. The first one lose the war he start.

However. In case if you don't know When some men told the things at the top, that means that he will not post videos anymore. 

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Who are the names of the tenants in these pics. 

The first one is Catalyna (I'm sure you know her and i change her name becouse we can't talk about her) :D

The second one is Melany

The Third one is Betty. 

The fourth was Emma (I,m not sure)

They are past tenants what's the problem they are not on the site anymore they are not part of the banned topics.  It's there account so they can post what they want. However if it's the tenants that doesn't want topics open here then i don't think posting on twitter is allowed as it's is the worse place for nasty comments.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They are past tenants what's the problem they are not on the site anymore they are not part of the banned topics. 

After Camarads wrote "We consider the voyeur world just a small part of their lives and we don't want to cause them problems in the future , after they leave the project. We value our tenants and customers also, but privacy is an important aspect." he psot videos of tenants who quit with this part of their leve. After some tenants told him that they don't want to have pics or videos in web, camarads posted in his Twitter page. There is a difference of what he wrote and what he do.

Guest CamaradsOfficial

If you ignore what i say, i can’t help you. I will say one more time and this subject will be closed. They gave their acceptance to appear on twitter, not on camcaps. We own the rights for any videos/images. You dont. End of story

2 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

If you ignore what i say, i can’t help you. I will say one more time and this subject will be closed. They gave their acceptance to appear on twitter, not on camcaps. We own the rights for any videos/images. You dont. End of story

Sounds like Ceaușescu :D

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, kase said:

camarads way is one of the catlyn camera screwed by catlyn room ?

Thanks for the notice. Its fixed now

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe you should allow a thread and specify no pics. Some people think you're not even allowed to mention them by name. 

I don't think @Amy3 if they ordered camarads to don't allow pictures of them why should we care about them and talking anything about them... They should be forgotten 

There is a lot of good members here that would never do anything nasty or what has happened up to now and we are the ones that are being punished. If another board was opened so that only trusted members could have access to so guests or other members wouldn't have access to and only post discussions only then it might solve the problem. So only the admin or mods who know certain members that has been around and has never posted anything nasty or anything would get access.

• Like 1