www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Right now the main problem I have with all these tenants is I don't see any of them having any sort of social life, throwing parties or even inviting guests over. If it's one thing that I personally find irritating is a couple that has zero friends. I can't be bothered to only watch two people in a house.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right now the main problem I have with all these tenants is I don't see any of them having any sort of social life, throwing parties or even inviting guests over. If it's one thing that I personally find irritating is a couple that has zero friends. I can't be bothered to only watch two people in a house.

I understand what you mean...Social life is important, but we can't do anything about it. It's their life, they do what they want with it.

1 minute ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Social life is important, but we can't do anything about it. It's their life, they do what they want with it.

I understand. I wasn't expecting you guys to step in and do anything about it. I was just voicing an observation. 

• Like 1

sometimes,they have guests round, maybe they not happy to be on camera every day, let alone doing things on camera, I am happy to watch the ladies lara and ivy, will they won't they get it on together, melany does what melany does, gia and her bloke get it on, jane and cedrick can't stop f. Cking, patty I have yet to get a good view of yet,, plenty to watch.   

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I understand. I wasn't expecting you guys to step in and do anything about it. I was just voicing an observation. 

I know. Some people think we stage things and ask for specific stuff. We let them live as they want.

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

sometimes,they have guests round, maybe they not happy to be on camera every day, let alone doing things on camera, I am happy to watch the ladies lara and ivy, will they won't they get it on together, melany does what melany does, gia and her bloke get it on, jane and cedrick can't stop f. Cking, patty I have yet to get a good view of yet,, plenty to watch.   

Glad to see you are happy with our content. Soon we'll add more :)

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Today we are going to have longer maintainance than usual. We are going to add a few more servers to our infrastructure as we are preparing for other apartments. The duration of this upgrade will be about 2 hours. In this time the website will be down. We will announce once we start. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

On 10/5/2017 at 2:10 AM, CamaradsOfficial said:

Today we are going to have longer maintainance than usual. We are going to add a few more servers to our infrastructure as we are preparing for other apartments. The duration of this upgrade will be about 2 hours. In this time the website will be down. We will announce once we start. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

:sad: i think the maintenance is started

Guest CamaradsOfficial

The installation went much faster then expected. Maintainance is now over. Sorry for the inconvenience

Guest CamaradsOfficial
18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@CamaradsOfficial I think your archive section is a little too convoluted. It would be nice to have those scenes separated by apartment. So far I'm liking Jane and Cedric but it's hard to figure out which videos are theirs. 

That's a very good idea ! I will bring this up to my collegues. In the near future we will also implement video archive. All the important scenes will be found as a separate video from the thumbnail. Just like a movie :)

Thanks

war haltet ihr eigentlich von einem Bewohner Archiv hier auf cam caps net

und vor allem solltet ihr nicht Videos für diese Seite verbieten  weil wer als Mieter in so eine Wohnung ein zieht sollte das wissen den ihr macht ja Verträge mit denen

und das wäre nur recht und billig für die Leute die auf eurer Seite sind und auch Geld bezahlen   

danke für eine Antwort von euch

und bitte mit langer Text Erklärung nicht mit 2 worten