www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
On 10/13/2017 at 11:41 AM, kitek said:

I need it to work with my latest IE11 for Windows10 everything loads except steams do not play. So why can't make it work? VHTV fixed it when I pointed out and it works in IE11.

Fixed.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@CamaradsOfficial I'm sorry to say this but your timeline is kind of horrible. It's too difficult to get to a specific time and sometimes the stream doesn't even load up. This needs to be fixed or updated or something.

We know there are some issues. We will take care of it as soon as we have a bit of time. Thanks for your feedback

Guest CamaradsOfficial
30 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

is it not possible to make archive of the best moments it is so unlucky if you have to search something , and if you find it  viewing quota exceed

We already started to develop the video archive gallery. Hope we will integrate it soon. Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Due to the last incidents with some camcaps members that tried to blackmail some of our tenants, some of the apartments won't be shown here at all. We have talked with our tenants and some of them didn't give their approval to have a topic open. It's their decision and we will respect them. Please don't open topics for them and you can read the rules here : https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10475-effective-immediately/
Thanks

6 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Due to the last incidents with some camcaps members that tried to blackmail some of our tenants, some of the apartments won't be shown here at all. We have talked with our tenants and some of them didn't give their approval to have a topic open. It's their decision and we will respect them. Please don't open topics for them and you can read the rules here : https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10475-effective-immediately/
Thanks

wow thats really sad that some members on here would blackmail your  tenants   talk with camcaps mods for  lot more help 

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, darkpyker said:

wow thats really sad that some members on here would blackmail your  tenants   talk with camcaps mods for  lot more help 

The admin and mods have been great and very open in helping us solve this issue and to prevent it from happening again. Unfortunetly there are some people that don't obey the law.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

The admin and mods have been great and very open in helping us solve this issue and to prevent it from happening again. Unfortunetly there are some people that don't obey the law.

Thanks

my suggestion is whoever  blackmails your tetants again will get perma ban no warnings  even if there  standard member  or premium member   safe it  is number 1 if i may ask what exactly happened 

Guest CamaradsOfficial
3 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

my suggestion is whoever  blackmails your tetants again will get perma ban no warnings  even if there  standard member  or premium member   safe it  is number 1 if i may ask what exactly happened 

The blackmailer was banned from second one. The admin and us have 0 tolerance for these kind of acts. We prefer not to give further details and close this episode.