www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

1 hour ago, peogeo said:

@CamaradsOfficial did you ask Catlyn if she want to have a nude GIF in your Twitter acount. For example Catlyn s got hundreds of pics and videos with her cam shows, she has her twiter profile with nude pics, so the pictures here are maybe  problem for you, not for her.

it seems like she wants to have her cake and eat it too,amys logic is correct if they think that lowly of us then they are not worth our time and effort.the more chat and pictures there are may just get new subscibers not only to the the sites but payed subscibers to the main site camarads too.more viewers equals more cash to make the site better and for the tennants. but i do get the point about safety as well.

• Like 2

i have no idea what sites they broadcast too nor am i interested,the view from camarads is much better than some of the webcam views,some of them is like trying to watch through a drainpipe.

to answer your question amy, 2 hopes bob and no. as we say.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, it seems the star of Camarads, Catyln herself is off CC too! Wonderful! She never liked us anyways. Goodbye :heart:

Oh wait, is it against he rules to even name or talk about them? Why can't someone open a thread with no pics? Guess, I'm about to find out.

On the CC black list (No pics, No discussion):

• Catlyn & Patty
  • Alician & Kevin
  • Barcelona
  • Selena & Romina
  • Andrew & Nicole
  • Karol

On the CC white list (Yes pics, Yes discussion):

• Anthonia & Petter
  • Jane & Cedric
  • Gia & Mike
  • Lara & Ivy

OK I'M CONFUSED ! So half you can post pics and the other half you cant , is that right .

But anyone can still take pics and find someway to speak to them not through Camcaps but through social media and do the same there so if the person in question who was banned can still find other ways of doing this or someone else so i don't think banning topics and pics is going to stop it.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If their name is in an official thread on CC, then you can post pics and talk about them. If their name is not on an official thread on CC you cannot do diddly squat. 

This question remains; however, can someone open an unofficial thread and talk about the tenants without posting any pics?

Well that sucks , camarads what kind of garbage is this !

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I create an unofficial thread and talk about a tenant without pics or is that off limits too?

I think Camarads wants just in the Open Topics of the Apartments that are now available.  Camarads should be able to provide clarification on that.

• Like 1

And not only that but these cam girls on Chaturbate or similar sites you can get in contact with them by PM and you can talk privately and exchange details that way so that is much worse as you have hundreds of people that you are talking private to .

So girls that are working under camarads rules broadcasting all over the internet don't allow to have pics on a forum that are working with camarads??? is that it??? because it 'ruins' their camming business??? but their work is for camarads or for others/personal??? 
this is really weird situation.

And btw not all the censored rooms are for camming girls.. there are also the rooms that they like to do sex with blankets and they do not do cam shows (selena/romina and andrew/nicole)

Like i said, will be better close the section because with this kind of situation members of CC will not be pleased with this total discrimination and i guess will no be a very active section 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So girls that are working under camarads rules broadcasting all over the internet don't allow to have pics on a forum that are working with camarads??? is that it??? because it 'ruins' their camming business??? but their work is for camarads or for others/personal??? 
this is really weird situation.

And btw not all the censored rooms are for camming girls.. there are also the rooms that they like to do sex with blankets and they do not do cam shows (selena/romina and andrew/nicole)

Like i said, will be better close the section because with this kind of situation members of CC will not be pleased with this total discrimination and i guess will no be a very active section 

You can post Pictures but only in the Apartments that are Open in the Forum