www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Hello. To summarize everything, as StnCld316 said, it's allowed to post only on the tenants that have an open topic. New topics can't be open. After some issues with some members from here, all the tenants were asked if they agree to have a topic opened here and the ones that don't have one means they disagree. It's their decission and we respect it. We consider them not our employees like other of you suggest, we consider them partners. This decision has nothing to do with their camming sites or any other social media channels. 

Yes i understand and respect what they want but someone can still find ways to contact them through social media and blackmail them that way as well it was done before by another member here for another couple that member has since been banned so by having no topics here is not going to stop it. Your tenants need to realise this there is sick people out there and they will find other ways.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
48 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes i understand and respect what they want but someone can still find ways to contact them through social media and blackmail them that way as well it was done before by another member here for another couple that member has since been banned so by having no topics here is not going to stop it. Your tenants need to realise this there is sick people out there and they will find other ways.

The problems were not just because of the blackmailer. Too many ugly things were said of some people. 

il y a 13 minutes, CamaradsOfficial a dit :

The problems were not just because of the blackmailer. Too many ugly things were said of some people. 

I haven't seen them comments so i wouldn't know. So it's basically the comments that were posted. I wish this was clarified in the first place. As this was another reason for the decision.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I haven't seen them comments so i wouldn't know. So it's basically the comments that were posted. I wish this was clarified in the first place. As this was another reason for the decision.

The decision of the tenants came after the situation with the blackmailer. This was the last straw for them. 

5 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Hello. To summarize everything, as StnCld316 said, it's allowed to post only on the tenants that have an open topic. New topics can't be open. After some issues with some members from here, all the tenants were asked if they agree to have a topic opened here and the ones that don't have one means they disagree. It's their decission and we respect it. We consider them not our employees like other of you suggest, we consider them partners. This decision has nothing to do with their camming sites or any other social media channels. 

LOOK if they not happy with picks and vid of them on the web then what the hell they doin on the web . time for replacements , those who don't want posted need to go .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Too many ugly things were said of some people. 

It was inevitable that some of the harsh negativity that some of the assholes of this board would impact tenants in some way shape or form. Yes the argument is made that maybe the tenants should except SOME sort of criticism, but there is a very clear and distinct line between criticism and just being a nasty prick. I've been a member here for many years and there are certain types of people here who get real tough and ignorant behind their keyboard and say some of the most hurtful and/or ludicrous bullshit when they feel like they can get away with it. Now we have tenants who actually want to do something about these types of comments by not having threads started about them and people can't understand it? In the past there was more room to possibly get away with it because camcaps was just a tiny little forum back in the day. But now this site is huge with lots of traffic. All if not most tenants from any of these sites either already know about this place or will stumble across it very easy. Maybe now some of the more ignoramuses of the board will show a little more respect to the tenants.

As for the whole blackmail thing, I don't know the situation nor do I care to know. But the sad truth is even if the board didn't exist, this kind of situation could still very easily happen. It only takes half a second to learn how to cap pics or record video and for some people it takes about the same amount of time to find their social media pages. Put 2 and 2 together and that equals a recipe for disaster. And it's not just a Camarads thing either, or did we already forget the whole Sveta and Vlad situation?

Guest CamaradsOfficial
5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was inevitable that some of the harsh negativity that some of the assholes of this board would impact tenants in some way shape or form. Yes the argument is made that maybe the tenants should except SOME sort of criticism, but there is a very clear and distinct line between criticism and just being a nasty prick. I've been a member here for many years and there are certain types of people here who get real tough and ignorant behind their keyboard and say some of the most hurtful and/or ludicrous bullshit when they feel like they can get away with it. Now we have tenants who actually want to do something about these types of comments by not having threads started about them and people can't understand it? In the past there was more room to possibly get away with it because camcaps was just a tiny little forum back in the day. But now this site is huge with lots of traffic. All if not most tenants from any of these sites either already know about this place or will stumble across it very easy. Maybe now some of the more ignoramuses of the board will show a little more respect to the tenants.

As for the whole blackmail thing, I don't know the situation nor do I care to know. But the sad truth is even if the board didn't exist, this kind of situation could still very easily happen. It only takes half a second to learn how to cap pics or record video and for some people it takes about the same amount of time to find their social media pages. Put 2 and 2 together and that equals a recipe for disaster. And it's not just a Camarads thing either, or did we already forget the whole Sveta and Vlad situation?

I couldn’t have said it better myself. 

Thank you

They are viewed by nearly everyone worldwide and yet they choose to ban topics just because of one member and not only that they can't bare to read discussions about them. It's just laughable RLC is the most strict site around and yet we can still post discussions i don't think it the tenants at all i think it;s the admin and camcaps decision. First day it should have been made clear about the comments but that was kept hush hush until it was revealed earlier all this secret business going on.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They are viewed by nearly everyone worldwide and yet they choose to ban topics just because of one member and not only that they can't bare to read discussions about them. It's just laughable RLC is the most strict site around and yet we can still post discussions i don't think it the tenants at all i think it;s the admin and camcaps decision. First day it should have been made clear about the comments but that was kept hush hush until it was revealed earlier all this secret business going on.

Nothing was kept hush hush. Some people crossed the line and with the blackmail it became the last straw. You are talking about rlc but o guarantee you don’t know other details like DMCA takedown notices. We , together with the admin of this forum talked it out to find a solution, other websites just send dmca requests. Each company has it’s own way of handling problems. The entire situation was not created just by 1 member.