Regina & Stas

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Absolutely. But I guess it will be hard for them to compete with other appartements if they do not change dramatically.

The last day or so they started playing a little more and she started using a little more clothes(still too much hehe)but still not enought in my opinion,I am not sure but think they only had sex one time and was just ok and not even in the bedroom that is the place with the good cams.Hope the start moving,I like her body,nice boobs,she have some potencial,now it's up to them..or do things or don't last a lot..lets hope for the best!

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you're absolutely right. the longer they go without doing anything will speed up their departure. if they don't come home, rip off their clothes , & start fucking & sucking as soon as they enter they will probably be finished. and that might still not be enough.

They remind that couple,Antony and that the girl that was with him in the apartment,the basicaly did nothing all day,they go out a lot,and not much interaction between them,not fun to watch them not fun to watch this couple now,but I kinde like this Regina so hope they start delivering something,Antony and his partner last few time in voyeur house(thank god).

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They remind that couple,Antony and that the girl that was with him in the apartment,the basicaly did nothing all day,they go out a lot,and not much interaction between them,not fun to watch them not fun to watch this couple now,but I kinde like this Regina so hope they start delivering something,Antony and his partner last few time in voyeur house(thank god).

if i was with her i'd spend a good part of the time just fucking her tits. but she has to get something going or they're going to be history.

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wish you had lost hehe,the girl have an beautiful big breasts and the dude not once play a little with them,man what an useless dude.He just stays there in bed doing nothing..dude grab you girl and have some funnnn togheter!We Will apresciate it also:).

Just now, Russ said:

I'm with you jabbath1987  I have high hopes for new people and it's there fault if they get the negative comments

Yeah you know I said a few bad things about Emma when she was with Anna and Alex in the appartement. I now fell really sorry for it and thats why I wont say anything bad about the tenants. But its simply the truth here and its nothing personal against Regina or Stas