My recent suspension from CC.

HarleyFatboy

I don't feel I deserved the recent suspension from CC, a simple banning would have sufficed.  I also do not feel like any of my posts need to be read and approved by you moderators before being posted to the forum.  I can not believe you all have stooped to this level!!

Due to this recent suspension I have many pages to read if I want to find out what has been happening.....I chose to just pass them by and if anything good happened, then oh well.  My participation will be minimal at best from now on, you cry babies and mods have finally gotten your way!!

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Let me guess,  it wad Thestarzshiter? 

The three Amigos work as a team. Constant breeches of the rules, constant complaints and multiple mod reports are discussed, then action is taken when necessary, and decisions are unanimous.

(And don't worry about Harley. He's a classic. We've grown rather fond of him over the years. And damn the man is a master at the rod and reel.)

3 musketeers.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't recall people at RLCF calling each other fuckheads in order to present  a difference of opinion. They are lined up and shot immediately, so you don't see much of that. Furthermore, we have this entire Rants and Flames section and the World Wide Politics section where you can say absolutely anything and we Mods don't ban people and frankly don't care.

The Apartment threads are a different matter. People go there to discuss the girls, and we get complaints about other members getting jumped on by the usual roaming gangs whenever someone states an opinion or wild-eyed speculation or that which is already common knowledge. Then we have to go through the whole thread and clean-up the mess from the resulting food-fight.

You simply would not believe some of the shit we have to deal with on a daily basis.

And please notice that you are still here, your comments are still here, and I don't hold your critical opinions about the Mods against you. And I won't in the future.

So happy to see we Mods have such incredible Fan Club... RLCF is a good forum, I belong to it as well. Spend quite a bit of time there as well. I enjoy being anonymous over there so I can see what is said about the posters. They run pretty tight ship over there, compared to CC though, unless you stay in the chat. you post in the forum any BS over in their forum, and there is no warnings, just a Permeant Ban. Use to be one hell of good ole' boy ran that forum for the Admin, by the of BTR, sure miss him.

RLCF (quiet and relaxing) and CC (Wild West) have always been different animals, but a lot of people here are members of both.

Some people like to go wine tasting in the afternoon, and then finish off with a few belts of whiskey in a biker bar. I just don't want our CC "guests" to get killed doing it. :biggrin:

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLCF (quiet and relaxing) and CC (Wild West) have always been different animals, but a lot of people here are members of both.

Some people like to go wine tasting in the afternoon, and then finish off with a few belts of whiskey in a biker bar. I just don't want our CC "guests" to get killed doing it. :biggrin:

There's only a particular thread that qualifies as 'Wild West' All the others are quiet,peaceful and sane in CC..::)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2017 at 6:13 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't feel I deserved the recent suspension from CC, a simple banning would have sufficed.  I also do not feel like any of my posts need to be read and approved by you moderators before being posted to the forum.  I can not believe you all have stooped to this level!!

Due to this recent suspension I have many pages to read if I want to find out what has been happening.....I chose to just pass them by and if anything good happened, then oh well.  My participation will be minimal at best from now on, you cry babies and mods have finally gotten your way!!

It was the starriding his cock.