Layla & Eric - Part #1

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

The two are no longer seen naked or slightly clothed. Is it so cold in this shitty apartment?

Yes it is. The problem is the only heating is in the alcove where the windows are. Thats not enough to get it warm there. I already asked @Voyeur House TV to supply them with electric heaters they can use.

• Upvote 1

And thats why they spent as much time near the heating or under blankets as possible. I marked the heating in the pic. Even when they are two or three more of it in the blind spot its by far not enough to get temperature in that large room. 

EricCold.jpg

LeylaCold.jpg

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And thats why they spent as much time near the heating or under blankets as possible. I marked the heating in the pic. Even when they are two or three more of it in the blind spot its by far not enough to get temperature in that large room. 

But this is normal, the radiators are only under the windows.

• Upvote 1

Just now, balt2103 said:

But this is normal, the radiators are only under the windows.

In such large rooms you usually dont only mount the radiators below the windows. And when you look at the plan there are only two openings where the warm air can go into the large main room. It will take ages to heat it up. And if the windows are badly isolated it will all make it worse.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Missed the cum landing. So where? 

Kinda sad that this is what's become important for me. Lol

i didn't see a cumshot. maybe it froze inside his dick with the lack of heat in the apt (hehe).

Capture_2017_04_02_20_04_02_170.png

Capture_2017_04_02_20_04_04_419.png

Capture_2017_04_02_20_04_13_371.png