Layla & Eric - Part #1

I guess when your getting paid bonuses for views, it's better to have a bunch of sex encounters then one quality encounter. For me, I would much more prefer 1 great sex show, then 3 half limp dick ones. 

• Upvote 1

they probably have to keep trying for fear of freezing to death in that apt. boy did they get the shitty end of the stick on that 1. (so did we since we are robbed of the sight of layla's naked body half the time)

Capture_2017_03_13_00_12_50_720.png

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Should have put Tara here. She likes to dress warmly. 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

they probably have to keep trying for fear of freezing to death in that apt. boy did they get the shitty end of the stick on that 1. (so did we since we are robbed of the sight of layla's naked body half the time)

Capture_2017_03_13_00_12_50_720.png

Wow, she looks amazing! The problem with a swapping foursome with Eric and Layla would be, the guy would be sloobbering to get it on with Layla, the girl would be not nearly as enthusiastic. nothing against Eric, he's pretty amazing the time and effort he gives to pleasuring Layla, and he's a kid, pretty unusual. He's not selfish blowing his load and leaving his girl laying there waiting for him to finish her, like a lot of the guys on here do. He is however an idiot for shooting his wad into his hand over and over again, and depriving this poor girl the nice warm feeling of hot cum on her belly back or breasts. Dumbass!

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I guess when your getting paid bonuses for views, it's better to have a bunch of sex encounters then one quality encounter. For me, I would much more prefer 1 great sex show, then 3 half limp dick ones. 

At some point quality is better than quantity, whether watching them on here, or in your own personal life

• Upvote 1