Layla & Eric - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH said that their friends are contacting the tenants and are wanting to be on the show. This absolutely fascinates me. I think most people would try to be as stealthy as possible and would be in constant fear of someone they know finding out. I'm trying to imagine my friends finding out that I was on VH. I think I would freak out. Lol! At some point though, you just have to say fuck it, this is my life, deal with it. 

Haha yes I think most of my friends would freak out too. But I know two of them who I bet wont mind :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

if this would have existed when i was in my 20's i would have butted in line to get on. things are so different nowadays.

I remember when Apple Stores first opened and the Macs came with a front facing camera built in. I would see tons of teenage girls entranced by them. Posing and playing. If there's one thing girls like, it's having their picture taken. So it doesn't surprise me that they can find people to do this. I agree Golfer, if only I knew then what I know now. I think I could have had an audience. Lol

I think if someone ever comes out with an equivalent English speaking site these non-English sites are going to audibly hear the sucking sound of their subscribers abandoning their ship.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I remember when Apple Stores first opened and the Macs came with a front facing camera built in. I would see tons of teenage girls entranced by them. Posing and playing. If there's one thing girls like, it's having their picture taken. So it doesn't surprise me that they can find people to do this. I agree Golfer, if only I knew then what I know now. I think I could have had an audience. Lol

I think if someone ever comes out with an equivalent English speaking site these non-English sites are going to audibly hear the sucking sound of their subscribers abandoning their ship.

that may be true. but a lot of the fun of sites like this is that we can speculate & basically write our own stories. there are a lot of people with a lot of gr8 ideas here. i find it to be quite entertaining

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

This is very true. Half the fun is trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Sorry, my patience runs quite low sometimes though. 

you're not alone. it's like golf. a constant test of your patience & ability to adjust to the situation at hand & still keep whatever sanity you have left at the same time.

• Upvote 1