Layla & Eric - Part #1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my wife is bi-polar so maybe i've learned over the years to be a little more patient  just to be able to deal with her.

My dad has bi-polar disorder. I can totally see it Golfer. You're a good man! It's very hard life I know. I think you and Jabbath would make great counselors of some kind. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Guess its not always easy. You are a good guy golfer.

thnx. sometimes it amazes me that i have been so lucky. i'm not talking about money because i don't have any. but there were many times where really bad things including possible death could have happened but i'm still here. someone told me once to think about 1 good thing that happened every day cause finding something bad is easy. that 1 good thing sometimes has to balance out against a lot of bad things & if you let the bad take over you will not survive.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thnx. sometimes it amazes me that i have been so lucky. i'm not talking about money because i don't have any. but there were many times where really bad things including possible death could have happened but i'm still here. someone told me once to think about 1 good thing that happened every day cause finding something bad is easy. that 1 good thing sometimes has to balance out against a lot of bad things & if you let the bad take over you will not survive.

Totally right. Money isnt everything. There are far more important things in life 

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Don't you want to become their manager? No participation is required for you, but you would run the House and maintain it's finances & HR. 

:biggrin:Haha I can ask them but I dont think they wanna be all the time on cam. They are quite the exhibitionists but I guess only when people around they know. They never did anything in front of cam 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

:biggrin:Haha I can ask them but I dont think they wanna be all the time on cam. They are quite the exhibitionists but I guess only when people around they know. They never did anything in front of cam 

yes. you should check that out.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I'll take that wise advice to heart. Thx!