Layla & Eric - Part #1

Who goes over to someone cam filled house only to fuck in the darkness. No, sorry, I don't get it. Pointless and wasted sex session for us. I like Molly better when she is wiping off the windows for us.

• Upvote 1

I'll give them some credit, first time i guess, who knows next time might be different. At least they did it, not like that scaredy cat last night at Annas. He just pussied out if you will. What did you think about her body, as much as we could see, i love it, 

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I'll give them some credit, first time i guess, who knows next time might be different. At least they did it, not like that scaredy cat last night at Annas. He just pussied out if you will.

Nope, more like the 4-5 time. She's famously wiped off the water condensation from the glass in the shower so that we could see her sex better.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Nope, more like the 4-5 time. She's famously wiped off the water condensation from the glass in the shower so that we could see her sex better.

Omg, i remember her now,  Ive never seen them make love before, but that is dissapointing then for them.

The guest couple are awesome but they want privacy when having sex. They are a lot like Emma & Peter they don,t want to have sex with people in the room but will fuck like rabbits in front of camera

25 minutes ago, Russ said:

The guest couple are awesome but they want privacy when having sex. They are a lot like Emma & Peter they don,t want to have sex with people in the room but will fuck like rabbits in front of camera

which is exactly why they should move into the ice cave & let eric & layla go back with jess & sam or to a place with at least 1 real bedroom.

• Upvote 2