Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Belle took the speaker with her. so they are definitely at some blokes place for the party for the rest of the day . They will come back take a shower and then get to their beds . 

Congratulations. You just paid the trip of some girls to Barcelona where they can also earn money from RLC and also from some others on the side. Of course by doing banking business. :)) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, meran said:

Belle took the speaker with her. so they are definitely at some blokes place for the party for the rest of the day . They will come back take a shower and then get to their beds . 

Congratulations. You just paid the trip of some girls to Barcelona where they can also earn money from RLC and also from some others on the side. Of course by doing banking business. :)) 

This sounds plausible. And next to the apt. is a taxi station, then they do not need to go far in lingerie on the street.

Hear my theory. They are going to the parking garage across the highway from the apt and they are going to take turn in  the back seat while the other girls are on the beach. You could see the parking garage from when Michelle was doing her sex cam out on the balcony. Michelle held up her lap top and show us what was in front of the apt

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She's not wearing a short skirt - she's wearing a very thin night clothes set. There can only be one conclusion as to what 'sgoing to happen wherever they go. In many ways it is a shame it is once more off camera but I hope some people's illusions have been widely shattered.

Like i said, I have been biting my tongue for a few nights. If I'd been in Barcelona maybe even I could have been there tonight.

I just hope that when she gets that Belle starts giving us proper shows as well. This is real life but it is light years from the real life of the couples. What you see with Gina and the Twins is a show.

Stella may have a hard time now at B1 that Gina is there, a unique pesonality when excited.