Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Who was it that said Alex is history; we won't see him again? It looks like bad pennies do turn up over again and it's likely he has never been away from the girls' scene. The way he was pawing Kylie when she let him in suggests that he has known her before today and the past all day and all night adventures by the girls are now probably well explained and Alex has been instrumental in organising them. Was he instrumental in the sudden late night going out last night by Stella & Kylie and Belle & Angelina? Probably, so like him or loathe him this penny is here to stay and it's coming up for a long hot summer :dodgy:

I don't recall ever seeing any guy that we don't like coming around these girls and these apts ever stop coming around because we don't want them to do so,,,, We could beg and scream and kick up a shit storm to RLC about them,,,they still keep on showing up,,, sometimes even more than they did before. I don't think that RLC is ever gonna interfere and tell any of these ladies that they are not allowed to bring guys over,,,only if a guy physically abuses a girl on camera,, that may be the only time they would step in.:angel:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't recall ever seeing any guy that we don't like coming around these girls and these apts ever stop coming around because we don't want them to do so,,,, We could beg and scream and kick up a shit storm to RLC about them,,,they still keep on showing up,,, sometimes even more than they did before. I don't think that RLC is ever gonna interfere and tell any of these ladies that they are not allowed to bring guys over,,,only if a guy physically abuses a girl on camera,, that may be the only time they would step in.:angel:

You're right, this is the proof that RLC don't give a S-IT about their paying members.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

J'étais de bonne humeur à mon réveil............puis après mon café, je vois cet énergumène qui a changé mon humeur du tout au tout.  Pourquoi les filles le fréquentent-elles encore  ??

In a nutshell:

Receiving goods from him, gifts, invitations, food, booze, and (maybe but not proven) money, argent, Geld pecunia....

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Who was it that said Alex is history; we won't see him again? It looks like bad pennies do turn up over again and it's likely he has never been away from the girls' scene. The way he was pawing Kylie when she let him in suggests that he has known her before today and the past all day and all night adventures by the girls are now probably well explained and Alex has been instrumental in organising them. Was he instrumental in the sudden late night going out last night by Stella & Kylie and Belle & Angelina? Probably, so like him or loathe him this penny is here to stay and it's coming up for a long hot summer :dodgy:

Yes, I said so and was sure he was gone from the translations I've seen. But he clearly has contact with Stella continued. I hope he will disappear soon.