Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I see Rose has recovered and is looking very nice. Getting ready to go out I see and looks very nice. Wonder how things are with her and Belle.

And I see HE is still around. Ah well whatever it's up to the girls.

Hopefully it will be fine. Belle really should realise Rose was in no state to be going out. She could not even get the duvet off the floor. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't recall ever seeing any guy that we don't like coming around these girls and these apts ever stop coming around because we don't want them to do so,,,, We could beg and scream and kick up a shit storm to RLC about them,,,they still keep on showing up,,, sometimes even more than they did before. I don't think that RLC is ever gonna interfere and tell any of these ladies that they are not allowed to bring guys over,,,only if a guy physically abuses a girl on camera,, that may be the only time they would step in.:angel:

I agree with you mike totally on all you say and from what we have seen previously, Alex does appear to treat the girls well with gifts and running them around town but Irma set the boundaries before and he adhered to them so it will be interesting to see who sets them this time and how far he is allowed to go. From what I've seen lately, I believe Gina is ruling the roost now so let's see when the next party will take place that he is invited to and what transpires and let's not forget he had the hots for Stella as well as Irma and Stella is still here but maybe he also sees Kylie as a conquest to be conquered. Interesting times ahead and unlikely to be dull :cool:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I agree with you mike totally on all you say and from what we have seen previously, Alex does appear to treat the girls well with gifts and running them around town but Irma set the boundaries before and he adhered to them so it will be interesting to see who sets them this time and how far he is allowed to go. From what I've seen lately, I believe Gina is ruling the roost now so let's see when the next party will take place that he is invited to and what transpires and let's not forget he had the hots for Stella as well as Irma and Stella is still here but maybe he also sees Kylie as a conquest to be conquered. Interesting times ahead and unlikely to be dull :cool:

Whatever some may think of Alex, he is not showing up purely on his own. Before he left today he said, in english, "thank you for inviting me" and is always treated in a welcome manner.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You're right, this is the proof that RLC don't give a S-IT about their paying members.

Maybe, RLC is give a shit about jealous viewers that would like to keep up the idea of a virtual relationship. ... Lets face it. If there are no guys in this apartment, they just keep this part outside only. Guests are always a good development.

24 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Hopefully it will be fine. Belle really should realise Rose was in no state to be going out. She could not even get the duvet off the floor. 

What Belle and Rose did last night was nice. But Belle was still holding back and not as into it as I would have expected. It was like she was told to do something so wasn't enjoying herself as much as she would have if it was her idea. And just how often have we seen Belle limit her drinking? I think Belle is still only do the minimum in the apartment to keep RLC happy not us.

I really didn't like what Angel and Belle trying to get Rose to go with them. Maybe I don't know how friends treat each other in that part of the world but for me that was wrong. I'll still watch to see Rose. As for Belle and Angel I'm not sure I really care if I see them or not.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

What Belle and Rose did last night was nice. But Belle was still holding back and not as into it as I would have expected. It was like she was told to do something so wasn't enjoying herself as much as she would have if it was her idea. And just how often have we seen Belle limit her drinking? I think Belle is still only do the minimum in the apartment to keep RLC happy not us.

I really didn't like what Angel and Belle trying to get Rose to go with them. Maybe I don't know how friends treat each other in that part of the world but for me that was wrong. I'll still watch to see Rose. As for Belle and Angel I'm not sure I really care if I see them or not.

... "was still holding back and not as into it" ... the last girl actually with the idea of the project in the barcelona apartments was Nicole. 

The other girls give shows (almost all teasing only). ... Lets face it. .. This cast is by far the worst ever in this apartments. 

50660935-Time-to-be-honest-red-word-on-concept-clock-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.thumb.jpg.ce48a5fd39602270d2d5c079f7cc2469.jpg

• Upvote 1