Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They all know each other!!  All these girls come from the same pool, they may act like they don't know each other for the drama of it all, but they all know each other!!

I wouldent mind swimming in that pool

• Upvote 2

As much as plenty has been said about Lola last time here, let us also remember that she only bated under cover and on that score was rather disappointing. I hope she has changed her ways and we get some open bating otherwise I fear she will be boring watching her organise the others and watching empty apartments.  Mind you, she still has nipples to die for ::)

1 hour ago, wathou said:

i always taught you were just a troll like Mr.Box but this post makes sense :) i feel the same way

The word troll is a bad word!  Just because people don't agree with other peoples posts and have different opinions on things, doesn't make them a troll.  That is one word I wish I could never see again on this forum!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

'They' only want you to post what pleases them.Your opinions doesn't matter.

Welcome to Barca Madness !!

So true Nack!!!

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Ed, all anyone asks is to follow the new rules and your opinion does count.  You did come in at a turbulent time, but some people just have a Nack trying to push the limit

This.....coming from the biggest smart arse on the forum.  Gotta laugh about that one!!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

As much as plenty has been said about Lola last time here, let us also remember that she only bated under cover and on that score was rather disappointing. I hope she has changed her ways and we get some open bating otherwise I fear she will be boring watching her organise the others and watching empty apartments.  Mind you, she still has nipples to die for ::)

Yes, she has fabulous nipples for sure but for those that don't like to see guys in the Barca apartments.....there will be plenty I'm sure.  The coke boys are still there and are probably just waiting on the call!!  Worst thing that could have happened in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So true Nack!!!

This.....coming from the biggest smart arse on the forum.  Gotta laugh about that one!!

I thought that I was the biggest smart ass on this forum,,, Hey Happyone I'm gunning for your Throne :biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I thought that I was the biggest smart ass on this forum,,, Hey Happyone I'm gunning for your Throne :biggrin::biggrin:

I guess I miss spoke.....Happyone is the second biggest smart ass on the forum LOL.  Sorry, didn't mean to de-throne you!!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Have a good weekend guys....I'm off to the country and to do some fishing if the wind will lay down!!

Have a good trip Harley - wonder why you was so early on today