Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lots of girls in the World that are hotter.   :biggrin:

Yes but maybe we haven't met them yet. Often the more you watch someone the hotter you get. So maybe for me it's difficult to get hotter than The Goddess and My Belle:heart:. I have some hot cousins though but they're my cousins. As for ex work colleagues yes some were hot but probably that by the standards of B2 at the moment. ... and I didn't get to see them naked, well not the hot ones. 

My Belle:heart: got up and ran very quickly.

I hope nothing is wrong:dodgy:

She then jumped up and danced in her bedroom before returning to the couch.

I am a bit worried about her - hug.

Just chill out and relax please, My Belle:heart:

A question: What was the last night actually different, than the last night with the twins? They drank, danced, and ended in stellas room.

All the same, except the lola's desperate attempt to play with gina and polya.

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

20:15 It rings at the apartment door. Atests Polya, then Lola try to talk to a man. But he can only speak a little English. He is excited and the words "12 at night" and "policia" are heard

Ich habe vorhin einen Post dazu abgesetzt, Kann ich evtl. nicht mehr gelesen werden?

"B1 Kitchen: 20:15-20:17 Neighboor complains about heavy noise , threatens with police"

Bitte mal prüfen, danke

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Ich habe vorhin einen Post dazu abgesetzt, Kann ich evtl. nicht mehr gelesen werden?

"B1 Kitchen: 20:15-20:17 Neighboor complains about heavy noise , threatens with police"

Bitte mal prüfen, danke

Hat sich überschnitten,  sorry. Ich hatte angefangen zu schreiben und mittendrin kam der Pizzabote.

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

20:15 It rings at the apartment door. Atests Polya, then Lola try to talk to a man. But he can only speak a little English. He is excited and the words "12 at night" and "policia" are heard

He rang the doorbell and knocked hard on the door. Both Lola and Polya heard it but ignored it because they knew exactly why they were knocking. The person which seems to be a male goes to the window and sees polya and starts ranting in spanish and some english about last night noise. She then calls Lola who then tried to speak to the guy. He basically threatening to call the police if the noise ever continues 

• Upvote 2

Just now, balt2103 said:

Hat sich überschnitten,  sorry. Ich hatte angefangen zu schreiben und mittendrin kam der Pizzabote.

Das war keine Kritik, ich war nur unsicher,dass ich nicht mehr posten kann. Danke,ich weiss jetzt, dass es nocht geht.

I wonder what excited My Belle:heart: but that was a strange reaction to run suddenly and leap on her bed and then follow it with some wild dancing seemed strange.

Maybe I've misread it and she is suddenly happy but I didn't get that vibe because normally Belle's emotions are clear.

I hope she's OK and maybe she needs a rest.