Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

bb you watch after the girls  I have to go for a few hours

I'll do my best to keep track the others but My Belle:heart: is keeping me so busy today. I mean going to bed after the fondling in the LR then the topless massages and naked dancing in the Living Room - hopefully My Belle:heart: will do that again before she leaves and with some twerking next time - and then sleeping naked was just a joy to me.

Frustrating and enticing, that's what sunbathing on the balcony is. It looks so brilliant and beautiful but so far away. What some people don't understand about nudity and that each position is subtly different. The way the light falls, where the legs are, how much of the face is visible, the placement of the arse and of course the arrangement of the pussy. To me every shot is unique, every shot is beautiful and of course when you find a girl as attractive and sexy as I find My Belle:heart: then it is never boring. Of course I would rather get a closer view :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OHHHH JASMIN,,,,almost showed me heaven:heart::heart:

Scratch that,,, I have seen the mountain Top,,,, Jasmin Thank you babe for finally showing me what paradise looks like:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Jasmin-designstyle-i-love-m.png

60b3900563029f83d229e9a436ad335f.giftumblr_nvc6pj6aE41rvv69co1_500.gif

• Upvote 4