Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

LOoks like My Belle:heart: is going roller skating. Enjoy yourself and I await your return with anticipation.

she starts a new and better life ::)

But now the panties back on and she is going to iron some clothes. The shower was short but sweet.

Seems that today she is rationing the pussy. Well yesterday we got far less than 10 minutes on the bed except when it was dark. There is till hope for a  show today but once the others are up it maybe interrupted. I had such high hopes. Hopes not expectations. My Belle:heart: is doing what she wants and that is quite right. After all she has done far more than she needs to. It is not her problem that I love to see her exquisite kitty and awesome ass so much. It is just last night bed show had all the things I wanted to see including a lot of poses she has not given before and it was to dark to see ... and only 10 days left in which it can be repeated.

And Jasmin naked :biggrin: Seems like the Jasmin fans are getting better nudity than I am at the moment and she's got months left which will only get better although sadly I won't be there to enjoy it as I return to my own Real Life, which incidentally involves meeting friends for concerts in Manchester ... but that's a bit OT.

Looks like My Sexy Belle:heart: will be out for quite a time because she's making an effort. Perhaps I should not have encouraged to go sleep early after all ... I have to be careful what I wish for LOL