Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Anyone sitting around looking at empty walls  after the girls go out has issues. Like maybe your just a little to hooked on RLC? 

we have to beautiful girls in Kami's bed to look at tonight

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, meran said:

Preparation for night out started already :)

Time loop starts in an hour or two.
Enjoy seeing empty walls for the night 

Anna is starting to get a little handsy. Hope she brings someone home

7 hours ago, Zinc said:

Sofie is trying her best to seduce Nicole... but Nicole is too straight to fall for it just like that.... Nicole needs a more naughty environment to turn her on.... i think whatever Nicole did to Sofie in the bathroom that day...it has messed with Sofie's brain... and both she and we are hopeful since that day that something might happen between the two...highly unlikely,...

Not highly unlikely Zinc...NEVER...They are both straight as a dye and have a beautiful friendship going on, so why do you think the bathroom 'incident' has messed with Sofie's head...:huh:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

Any pervert DOCTOR here??? What exactly is Nicole's issue...she doesnt seem to have flu...no coughing or sneezing...just fever...that is strange... plus someone had punched her left eye a few weeks back... and the guy has also disappeared ever since she got fever and that eye patch...

Zinc, I've been out of the loop all day because I've been sampling a bit of real life and I'm catching up...After reading a number of posts, can I just ask you 1 question...''What colour is the sky in your world?''...:huh:

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Zinc, I've been out of the loop all day because I've been sampling a bit of real life and I'm catching up...After reading a number of posts, can I just ask you 1 question...''What colour is the sky in your world?''...:huh:

he didn't know nicole had two seizures and that the split with mark was done on friendlly terms. He thought she got into another fight not realizing the black eye was due to her hitting her eye on the wooden unit in her room due to the seizures. My advise to Zinc would be to  read up or ask about events before commenting if you have been absent for a while

• Upvote 4