Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, DES7469 said:

Belle let the towel slip for a moment. And that's about the only your going to see anything. Belle let loose for a couple days and now she's back to staying covered. 

Now My Belle:heart: will show  alot more. I have total faith in her now. She is still a superstar. I mean she has bated 5-6 times in the bath. Not what I want but that must be nearing some kinsd of record. If she could just lose that towel and spread her legs on the sofa she would prove Belle's biggest fan right :heart:

Oh that towel, My Belle:heart: the view is only 99% perfect :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have already had a good day :biggrin:

And I am so happy :biggrin: Can you tell? Nothing makes me happier than the sight of My Belle:heart:'s. I don't understand why she has this effect on me but no other girl in the world does.

However the towel one more blocks meaning the reveals are even more exciting :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

belle just move the towel and all is good

I think in certain, if not most, men, there is a deep desire to see a pussy. I mean can you remember a time when you didn't. Pretending that's not who men are is I think a bit dishonest and of course is a vital part of the reproductive imperative. Desmond Wilcox the anthropologist said that the breasts evolved to look like the buttocks and the lips to look like the lips below. Personally I thought that was far fetched but maybe there is a connection.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Does this count as teasing :biggrin::dodgy: by My Belle :heart: with the towel gripped between her legs.

It says she gave you a few partly covered looks and that's all you get for the day.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

no i think its refusal

Don't be like that. My Belle:heart: has shown something this morning including some fine views but right now it is hard to escape the conclusion that she is blocking us from seeing the pussy but she doesn't have to be naked and she is so I call that a WIN form My Beautiful Brilliant Sexy Belle :heart:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Don't be like that. My Belle:heart: has shown something this morning including some fine views but right now it is hard to escape the conclusion that she is blocking us from seeing the pussy but she doesn't have to be naked and she is so I call that a WIN form My Beautiful Brilliant Sexy Belle :heart:

You call it a win if she smiles...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1