Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I mean with My Belle:heart: at the moment we are inches from perfection and today is more than she has ever shown on the couch in the light at either B2 or B1 and she's been naked plenty of times on both, just not showing. Shame Rosie wasn't naked wit her but they may have 40 more days together for that to happen but you know I only really car about My Belle:heart: but I want you guys to be as happy as I am :biggrin:

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

You can it a win if she smiles...:biggrin:

Absolutely with both sets of lips :heart:. We can see the top half of the pussy but I'm greedy I want to see it all like with Gina. I saw her display yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely with both sets of lips :heart:. We can see the top half of the pussy but I'm greedy I want to see it all like with Gina. I saw her display yesterday. 

I was at work but I know what it looks like.:cool:

Looks to me like Kylie has shown her colours this morning with the early morning Skype call with who can only be considered her boyfriend/fiance unless the ring is a ruse. She was clearly happy with him and by the time he called and the time difference, it could easily have been from eastern Europe. But then the contradiction - how can somebody who thinks a lot of her man at home allow herself to get totally wasted on a 36 hour bender at the weekend and her other recent solo outings. Then there's the relationship with Stella. If you noticed last night she gave her a sharp rebuff when Stella's hand strayed out of bounds even though she smiled when she rested it on her breast. I still think she has a hell of a body but I believe just as in Candy's case with someone from afar pulling the strings, we will only see Kylie's magnificent breasts and glimpses of kitty in the shower and as for any girl on girl stuff with Stella or anyone else, it will sadly be wishful thinking. :sad:

• Upvote 2