Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I know it's early days yet but I get the impression Rosie is going to become like Nicole - foot loose and fancy free and will be bringing blokes back often. Just my opinion and it will be interesting how she behaves when her sidekick Belle is away for the next 2 days. Still for all we know she could be staying in Barca holed up with a friend away from the cams so they would still be in contact on the outside.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sorry its a common saying round here !

Basically i mean they are having a laugh at our expense  !

Taking the piss is been used in Britain for hundreds of years. It is part of our language.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tuesday seems to be a popular night for the girls to go clubbing. I hope it's a normal club with normal people and I hope they have a great time and stay safe...Stay sensible Angel...:heart:

yes - a normal club ::)

• Upvote 1

If she packs any clothes it means Belle is probably going away with the DJ, I hope not his sidekick as well. If she comes back tonight probably it is someone else. We don't know how sudden this is. But let's see what she packs. If sexy clothes then this ain't a little holiday.