Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

My Wonderful Fantastic Belle:heart: There is now light at the end of the bed which Rosie is now taking advantage of. Yes Rosie has just shown her pussy to Cam 7. My Belle:heart: please follow

11:43 to see Rosie's pussy

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Please come to the other side of the bed My Belle:heart:. You only have 2 weeks left and after that I possiby won't see your perfect pretty pussy and beautiful booty again.

it's the last week for Gina too....
We have an  old friend on travel now, will she show up in Barca??

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it's the last week for Gina too....
We have an  old friend on travel now, will she show up in Barca??

Well I hope My Belle:heart: remains alone in her room for the last two weeks because otherwise there will be little possibilities of naked dancing or any more brilliant naked shows and she already she lost much time with Caro and Miss X's visit.

I am wishing  as hard as I can that she will move to the other side of the bed lol but it is not working. 

12:37

Belle naked on the bed with her fine ass on display sadly on the far side of the bed.

Jasmin making a phone call in bikini and denim shorts

Rosie on bed in white summer dress waiting for Jasmin I think

Rosie update from earlier.

She came in to Belle's room bottomless and showed the pixie her pussy. She then rolled on the bed with her fine ass towards Cam 7, 30 deconds later she got up and checked herself out in Belle's mirror

Sadly Cam7 got nothing. Cam 8 a little

11:42:25 Rosie's pussy visible from behind

11:43 A brief flash on Cam 8 as she gets off the bed.