Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't mention the light on the balcony side of the bed but My Belle:heart: is in her panties and she gave us so much yesterday so maybe it is Jasmin's turn today.

However I am watching My Sexy Beautiful Belle's sweet arse.

The 2 pixies are now sunbathing naked together so sadly no morning bed show when there is that square of light on her bed from My Belle:heart:. She has just been to the toilet again so I don't know if her stomach is OK yet. 

If we are lucky My Belle:heart: might repeat that Cam 7 show yesterday which certainly she took to a new level. I appreciate quality over quantity all the time so an hour or even less of watching her close to Cam 7 is better then 3-4 hours of her on Cam 8 not that wasn't fantastic enjoyable itself.

Oh look at the light close to the Cam. Jasmin was brave enough to come close the other day but maybe that was a one off but to see My Belle :heart: there would certainly be in what I expect to be an unfulfilled bucket list for her last 15-16 days  or so. It's not as if she needs to do any more to impress me.

All in all despite some dodgy patches at the start and in the middle it has been a wonderful second stay by My Belle:heart:, just a shame that the dancing seems to have all but stopped - mind you if the alternative is what we saw on the bed yesterday then I am good with that :biggrin:  

Oh how I wish My Belle :heart: would apply sun scream in her own room (or even better her bathroom) like Jasmin does.

Jasmin is definitely top creamer since The Twins left and let's face it she's quite a bit sexier.

Now My Belle:heart: is on her own she could move the mat and towel to where the chair is and that would be IncrediBelle.:heart::biggrin:

Jasmin did it will My Belle :heart: be as brave as Jasmin?

LOL just my fantasy but wouldn't it be good to make use of that light while it exists. I give odds of 8-1 against.

My Belle :heart: naked on the sofa :biggrin:

wish she was sitting or even better lying on the other sofa which is perfect for Cam 1. She did in it NV once - one of my highlights of her last visit. She has never been naked on the couch in better light.:biggrin:

Oh no the protective cushion hides My Belle:heart:'s perfect pretty pussy on the sofa. So near yet so far. She has been naked on the sofa before but never in light this magnificent. 

I promised I wouldn't get this excited again ... I failed :biggrin: