Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

::)::)::)::)

1. Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle. 
  2. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. 
  3. I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. 
  4. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. 
  5. One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening. 
  6. There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments. 
  7. We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know. 
  8. How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
  9. If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. 
  10. Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. 
  11. I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
  12. I never expected to see the day when girls would get sunburned in the places they now do.
  13. Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter. 
  14. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific
  15. Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. 
  16. Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
  17. If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
  18. If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me. 
  19. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
  20. I can resist everything except temptation. 
  21. If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. 
  22. Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? 
  23. I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. 
  24. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is. 
  25. I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
  26. People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Harley, I agree that sometimes, RLC's poor cameras are the reason
for the poor quality, but I did say that, in this case, I didn't believe
RLC's cameras were to blame. As I said, I believe the poor quality of
the pictures in question, was caused by excessive zooming in on the
original vidcaps or pictures. Some people, but thankfully not all, do this
to get closer to the subject, but it can cause blurry and grainy looking
pictures. I believe that is what happened in this case. You can see
these are not the originals by how close to the subject we are and by
what is not in the pictures.

I agree that zooming in doesn't help, but the fact remains that their quality of feed sucks.  You should be able to zoom in at least to what they will allow and the quality should still be OK.  I know what your saying about this particular case but that just didn't cut it with me!

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I dissagree, I think RLC has good cams and resolution. Often pics and recording can bee of poorer quality....

I've seen on the free cams of other sites, thay are way poorer

I agree that they have better quality than other sites, but they still have poor quality in my opinion since day one!

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

b2 girls staying out really late again, wonder if they have some other place to crash a place off camera to do fun stuff hmm

Yes

10 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

no return for the b2 girls interesting, guess they have a safe house to stay at for fun don't want let us paying cusotmers see

and Yes

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

cameras that are able to be moved by customers for ideal angles coming in 2020 :biggrin:

Sign me up.......................no, wait, don't :)

The B2 girls are doing a wonderful job of spending their time outside.  The only problem is........is that they don't do it nearly enough.  Come on B2 girls, please spend more time outside the apartment, that is what the CC members want you to do!!  They are tired of all the BS teasing shows and would rather have you outside getting the hair on top of your head removed......one stroke at a time!  Carry on girls, you are doing a wonderful job!!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

The B2 girls are doing a wonderful job of spending their time outside.  The only problem is........is that they don't do it nearly enough.  Come on B2 girls, please spend more time outside the apartment, that is what the CC members want you to do!!  They are tired of all the BS teasing shows and would rather have you outside getting the hair on top of your head removed......one stroke at a time!  Carry on girls, you are doing a wonderful job!!!

i like they are getting out having fun i know most people would want the girls stay home all the time and never on their phones but then all you would get is unhappy girls, they are in barca spain have fun sure beats russia or ukraine

• Upvote 1

i guess getting girls that spoke english would be  a problem sure would be nice to know what they are saying to each other, english speaking girls, high def cameras cameras customers can move rlc getting places in south america i guess i just hope for too much :biggrin: