Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I tried a number of apps and none worked well enough to use.

me too, and I ended up with Puffin. I can swap between RLC, CC with different tabs, and stay logged in even if the app close down

40 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I saw the sneak peak of X as well............after that she definitely needs to be a permanent in the guest room

She was standing at the balcony entrance thinking she was safe. At one point she was totally naked That was no sneak peak the whole goods were on display lol. That's the problem with these guests trying so hard to protect their modesty in a voyeur house. No matter how hard you try your going to nip slip up i mean slip up eventually :biggrin:

54 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I saw the sneak peak of X as well............after that she definitely needs to be a permanent in the guest room

She could contact RLC but i don't think RLC is her thing. She could join if rosemary persuaded her to but it seems she is making more money in other endeavors than what RLC will pay her to give up her modesty

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Yes RLC dumping the stupid flash player.:dodgy:

Every website will be dumping the Flash Player over the next 5 or 6 Months. Everyone is changing to HTML5 Player. No more need for Adobe any longer.

• Upvote 1