Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Nari...At 01.01 she was really horny but her vibrator was dud. She couldn't get the batteries out at 1st and got really frustrated. When she eventually got them out, she probably realised she didn't have any spares so she put it back in its bag...She went back to bed but was still horny and there was some nice caressing with her fingers about 01.32 but I also think she was tired and the moment had been lost so she gave up and went to sleep...:sad:

seems the vibrator isn't exempt from everyday technical hiccups :biggrin: Guess she needs to revert to her natural vibrator (fingers) no batteries needed :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

seems the vibrator isn't exempt from everyday technical hiccups :biggrin: Guess she needs to revert to her natural vibrator (fingers) no batteries needed :biggrin:

I wished she did!...Even the little she did last night was more of a turn on for me...::)

Nicole left 11.54 and came back at 12.06. She put a small packet in her drawer...I bet these are new batteries for her vibrator...She might give us a daytime show if she didn't relieve all that pent up sexual tension last night....with a bit of luck...tongue out smiley

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like a trip to the beach for Rosie and MissX...It's a tough life...:wink:

MissX got changed out of site on the balcony again...but she looks great in her bikini...::)

...but I bet she looks better out of it...happy nodding smiley face smiley

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, xtwonine said:

Unlikely but hopefully Miss X will take a shower after the beach

She could easily take a shower with a bikini on like some of those contestants on big brother do. It's strange it has never crossed her mind to do that.

9 minutes ago, xtwonine said:

Unlikely but hopefully Miss X will take a shower after the beach

She won't need to if she's been in the water...:biggrin:
Seriously, she's a beautiful girl, who looks like she takes a pride in her appearance. She hasn't exactly let herself go has she, so she must be showering elsewhere. I'm sure she has other friends in Barca where she spends some time...