Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Morning everyone...Nari mentioned Sofie bating as though it was a non event...I've just watch it on replay and I disagree!...It was 04.24 if anyone's interested, although the beautiful lead up started a little before it. Yes, part of her was uncovered, a bit like Angel, except more covered, but all her previous one's she's been in a tent...and her hand was moving pretty nicely..You could also see her face...::)...She's is definitely opening up, as I mentioned yesterday, and she's pretty much bating every day now...Who knows what the future holds...But I really like her...

Thank you Sofie, I for one enjoyed it...:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

More speculation from me guys. I see Nicole came back with Sofie around 3am, changed and left again...She looked fine and sober. Same senario as the previous night. There's no doubt in my mind someone is looking after her during the night, and I don't mean that in a sordid wayand I wouldn't be surprise if it is Marc, as they were to remain friends and he cares about her. I can't imagine her putting that kind of pressure on a new boyfriend...

Also, it keeps us from witnessing another episode if, heaven help us, she has one...:cry::heart:

At 03.33 Nicole and Sofie looked down to the street below from the balcony. It looked like she was waiting for a lift or a taxi..Then they were all smiles and kissed before she left at 03.34, presumably her lift had arrived...