Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 2 minutes, CowArt a dit :

Helen y arriver, elle a juste besoin d'un certain temps.

Elle ôta sa chemise dans le couloir et revint dans sa chambre topless, donnant une belle vue sur une belle série de nichons. Dans la douche, elle était moins caché qu'hier, plus des vues de côté et même un flash court et doux d'un chat en douceur rasés. :heart:

Je sais, je suis bizarre, mais je l'aime toujours les premiers jours quand ils sont encore timides et commencer à se familiariser avec les caméras. C'est vrai voyeurisme. :angel:

You are not weird, or so I and many people on RLC and CC are . It's like a first date with a girl or boy .   The first contacts the first kissed . The discovery of the body of the other, the heart beats faster, many emotions a magic moment very exiting to live.:heart:   And (suddenly the girl realizes that there are cameras).. Why cameras, because you are on a voyeur site

• Upvote 4

Sofie is trying her best to seduce Nicole... but Nicole is too straight to fall for it just like that.... Nicole needs a more naughty environment to turn her on.... i think whatever Nicole did to Sofie in the bathroom that day...it has messed with Sofie's brain... and both she and we are hopeful since that day that something might happen between the two...highly unlikely,...

28 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

I must say, Helen is very active she's vacuuming the apartment. She's a keeper.

maybe u need sign up for women cleaning cams 

my only problem with helen will be if she continues to hide throughout her time, rlc must have screened her before and asked her are u ok with nudity if she said no i'm sure they wouldn' t of accepted her so i don't think she's shy but very christian and conservative and that's not good either for this project