Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

What's wrong with what they are doing?,,,would you rather them leave and go out to do real life stuff outside and leave an empty apartment behind so you can complain about the Apt being empty too?:angel::angel:

But but but, empty walls means they're out living their real life. How dare they subject us to being forced to watch 2 naked girls rub each other down with oil in what is obviously fake according to some here. I'm disgusted that they'd have the lady balls to do such a thing :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I just when to see them do there real life stuff not all the fake shit that lola always does when she is there sorry for all the lola fans but that's all she is

Enlighten me then,,,,what would be real to you,,,,you keep saying Fake,,,,so what would be considered real?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

But but but, empty walls means they're out living their real life. How dare they subject us to being forced to watch 2 naked girls rub each other down with oil in what is obviously fake according to some here. I'm disgusted that they'd have the lady balls to do such a thing :dodgy:

Ugh, now Sofie and Nicole are doing the same thing. Such imposters

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Ugh, now Sofie and Nicole are doing the same thing. Such imposters

That's way more "fake" stuff than I can handle in one night,,how dare they put on a show and stay inside the Apartment instead of leaving for the night like I paid RLC for them to do,,,ohh the humanity.:dodgy::dodgy:

sarcastic.gif

• Upvote 3

Just now, bud2966 said:

do you really think this is what they do in real life 

You need to stop being like these other guys,,,you very well know that you would rather see this than for them to leave for the night,,,,, and you still cannot answer my question,,,,what would you rather them do instead?,,,,,don't just complain about it when you don't even know what you want them to do instead.

Really hope Lola and Anna don't get any bright ideas like joining Nicole and Sofie for a girl on girl on girl on girl massage. That would be the worst...correction...the fakest ever. I really hope that idea doesn't cross their minds :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You need to stop being like these other guys,,,you very well know that you would rather see this than for them to leave for the night,,,,, and you still cannot answer my question,,,,what would you rather them do instead?,,,,,don't just complain about it when you don't even know what you want them to do instead.

I don't care what they do in the apt as long as it looks like its real  did you see sofie when her and Nicole was out on balcony she went to look to see if lola and anna was starting before her and Nicola started

• Upvote 2

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

Really hope Lola and Anna don't get any bright ideas like joining Nicole and Sofie for a girl on girl on girl on girl massage. That would be the worst...correction...the fakest ever. I really hope that idea doesn't cross their minds :biggrin:

I guess they could do some real life stuff like sit around and drink liquor or beer and gossip all night long about other girls and guys and stare at their phones for hours,,,you know,,,the kind of stuff that real girls in real life love to do on a Saturday night,,,or get drunk and dance until they fall out and go to sleep,,,,I guess that's way more entertaining to watch than this fake massage I'm watching now,,,,, I wish they would just stop and be on their phones instead,,, that would be the real stuff I wanna see.::)::)

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I don't care what they do in the apt as long as it looks like its real  did you see sofie when her and Nicole was out on balcony she went to look to see if lola and anna was starting before her and Nicola started

For the 3rd time you keep saying this but still not answering what would be real in your eyes,,,,,,,,,You still don't get it do you,,,you are just following these guys accusing these girls of being fake when you know very well that if they did anything "Real" you still would be complaining about that too as being "Boring",,,,,,just enjoy the show,,,,at least tonight they are trying to give you a show real or fake as it may be.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I guess they could do some real life stuff like sit around and drink liquor or beer and gossip all night long about other girls and guys and stare at their phones for hours,,,you know,,,the kind of stuff that real girls in real life love to do on a Saturday night,,,or get drunk and dance until they fall out and go to sleep,,,,I guess that's way more entertaining to watch than this fake massage I'm watching now,,,,, I wish they would just stop and be on their phones instead,,, that would be the real stuff I wanna see.::)::)

Yep, this is just so fake. It's like a train-wreck, I don't want to look, but for some strange reason I can't stop watching. In fact, it's so horrible to look at I'm watching in 2-view mode. This is terrible :dodgy:

• Upvote 3