Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I don't care what they do in the apt as long as it looks like its real  did you see sofie when her and Nicole was out on balcony she went to look to see if lola and anna was starting before her and Nicola started

The question is still relevant...what would you have them do? what would pass the eye test for you?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

Yep, this is just so fake. It's like a train-wreck, I don't want to look, but for some strange reason I can't stop watching. In fact, it's so horrible to look at I'm watching in 2-view mode. This is terrible :dodgy:

I'm sending an angry letter to RLC as we speak,,,I'm tired of all this nudity and fake Titty and pussy rubbing,,,I need to see them on their phones or doing some Bible studying,,, This just gets me so mad that they would dare be like this on a Saturday night::)::)

tenor.gif

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

how many times have we seen these massage over and over at both apt

You are still dodging the question.,,,,Bud,,, why don't you please tell us all what would be real to you sir?

when I started watching reallife cam it was just that  what they did in real life they didn't make up shows to keep us watching they showed what they did in their real lives that what I like to watch

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are still dodging the question.,,,,Bud,,, why don't you please tell us all what would be real to you sir?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

when I started watching reallife cam it was just that  what they did in real life they didn't make up shows to keep us watching they showed what they did in their real lives that what I like to watch

So why are you over here and not watching the other couples Apts?

They offer real life stuff over there,,,from day one almost 4 years ago this Apt has been like this ,there is over 20 Apts to choose from. If it's real life stuff you are looking for then you are in the wrong place and looking at the wrong Apt,,,,you wouldn't go to Burger King if you are vegetarian or a vegan would you?,,So why come here and then complain about stuff being Fake?

I do watch the other apt and when I started watching rlc they only had 5 apts  and for the b apts I have watched from day one  

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So why are you over here and not watching the other couples Apts?

They offer real life stuff over there,,,from day one almost 4 years ago this Apt has been like this ,there is over 20 Apts to choose from. If it's real life stuff you are looking for then you are in the wrong place and looking at the wrong Apt,,,,you wouldn't go to burger King if you are vegetarian or a vegan would you?,,So why come here and then complain about stuff being Fake?

1 minute ago, TripX said:

Well looks like the party is over. Oh well it was fun while it lasted

Yes now the ladies can go back to the real life stuff of Sleeping and looking at their phones while gossiping::)::)