Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

either she will have her breakfast and take a shower, or she will work out and then take a shower. So between 9:30 and 11:30

Work out first ::)

DAMN I SEE HELEN IS MAKING YET ANOTHER SIGN THAT IS DIRECTED TOWARDS US,,FIRST IT WAS THE "FUCK YOU WORLD,IT'S MY LIFE"  SIGN AND NOW "SUCCESS DOESN'T COME TO YOU, YOU GO TO IT". WHY IS SHE MAKING ALL THESE SIGNS FOR US (SARCASM)::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

SuccessDoesntComeToYou.jpg

• Upvote 1

What a transformation! From the shy, dour and somewhat moody person, Helen has become a happy, open bating and very pretty young lady in just 12 days, with the sweetest looking kitty I have seen in many a year. Another star is born and with the way she has decorated her room, I hope she can swing the residency pass as Gina appears to have done and be with us for many a month. I'm pussy struck again and overwhelmed. ::) :heart:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

What a transformation! From the shy, dour and somewhat moody person, Helen has become a happy, open bating and very pretty young lady in just 12 days, with the sweetest looking kitty I have seen in many a year. Another star is born and with the way she has decorated her room, I hope she can swing the residency pass as Gina appears to have done and be with us for many a month. I'm pussy struck again and overwhelmed. ::) :heart:

That's what all those motivational quotes have done for her,,,she is new so she has nobody to show her the ropes since those other ladies are always missing in action,,so she has to motivate herself,,, I like this new girl,,,she is doing her own thing and it's working.:biggrin::biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I can tell you're happy, happy...Yes she flying now...I just hope Polya doesn't influence her too much with all of the all nighters, and suck all of Helen's individuality out of her...:confused: