Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helen is one of the sexiest who has been in RLC that I've seen , nearly 2 years now... Sexy moves, perfect body language , gorgeous face and look ... I'd put her in the same category of Jasmine and Megan, in terms of beauty and sex appeal ... 

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Helen is one of the sexiest who has been in RLC that I've seen , nearly 2 years now... Sexy moves, perfect body language , gorgeous face and look ... I'd put her in the same category of Jasmine and Megan, in terms of beauty and sex appeal ... 

Yes she is very sexy :heart:

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

When it comes to sexiest it's always so hard to pick,,,,so I have to put everyone in first place::)::):heart::heart:

1. Rita, Kristy, Angel Yula, Adele, Jasmin, Rosie, MissX, Linda, Kitty,Carolina, Helen,Nichole, Megan, All of Kristy's Angels,Kamila.:heart::heart:

This is my personal list,,so if your favorite lady is not on here then please don't take offense guys,,,just make your own list of your sexiest ladies::):biggrin:

Guys I want to ask a simple question,,, I hear a lot of guys saying that these ladies are boring and that they don't do anything while at the Apartment. I know that there is only so much stuff anyone on earth can do while being inside a 3 bedroom Apt. They don't have a Pool,Jacuzzi or anything else apart from that living room and a tv,,,so what are the other things they can do to be interesting apart from Massages, Body Painting, Drinking and Dancing,Or candle light baths?

There is only so much anyone can do inside of an apartment,,,,so what else is there that can be done?

Just now, euromike69 said:

Guys I want to ask a simple question,,, I hear a lot of guys saying that these ladies are boring and that they don't do anything while at the Apartment. I know that there is only so much stuff anyone on earth can do while being inside a 3 bedroom Apt. They don't have a Pool,Jacuzzi or anything else apart from that living room and a tv,,,so what are the other things they can do to be interesting apart from Massages, Body Painting, Drinking and Dancing,Or candle light baths?

There is only so much anyone can do inside of an apartment,,,,so what else is there that can be done?

Eat P****

Archived