Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Attention - bate alert
07.11 - 07.20

Oh Gina !!
That was a great bate - real  and for 9 minutes 

Thank you!

Thanks for that Nold...Are you (and me now) the only one's that have seen that!   :confused:...A huge thank you for that beautiful bate Gina...your 1st full one as far as I'm concerned...

It's taken you a long time to pluck up the courage but as far as I'm concerned it was definitely worth waiting for, and I hope it's not the last...:biggrin::heart:

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Gina open bating; that must be a first and very nice too - well worth the wait after just 139 days :shy:

Let's hope there is more to come before she leaves ::)

It's just taken a little while to get used to the cams...:dodgy:

ha ha yes but better late than never.

It's quite surprising though when she is hardly shy in giving us some incredibly good open kitty views whether she's sober or wasted but it's taken all this time to get down to the nitty gritty. I never will be able to work out a woman's mind - but then these aren't exactly your everyday women are they :cool:

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

ha ha yes but better late than never.

It's quite surprising though when she is hardly shy in giving us some incredibly good open kitty views whether she's sober or wasted but it's taken all this time to get down to the nitty gritty. I never will be able to work out a woman's mind - but then these aren't exactly your everyday women are they :cool:

I know we've discussed this at length on here but I think bating, to the girls, is more private than even sex on cam..hence all the face hiding and tents...:blush:

I've never been one for Gina to leave, especially if she's now got over that hurdle...:biggrin::heart:

Archived