Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, but they can get out of the cage whenever they want or hisde themselves in the restroom. But that's interesting to know if they really feel like being in a cage, or even observed. What we can see is that they speak in a very low voice when they want not to be listened by us. The point is that we stopped much to talk about them on this forum and they didn't change any of their behavior. Could be that they don't even read us anymore... But I think a lof of people are watching them as the connexions get bad quite often, more than in the past.

To some extent they are financial prisoners,because I do not think they could afford this apartment on their own.

What has happened to our Kamilla ?  The once most popular kami has lost her charms on the CC fan base !!!

Poll April 2016 ......299 votes

Irma ........86 all time favorite

Kamilla....53 strong second all time

Latest all time Poll......133 votes

Irma  is still all time favorite with a comanding lead over all the rest 

Kristy has now moved into 3rd and continues to gain ground all time.

Kamilla 10th in the poll losing ground and falling off the edge of the earth in popularity

Related imageShe goes and one has to ask WHY?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What has happened to our Kamilla ?  The once most popular kami has lost her charms on the CC fan base !!!

Poll April 2016 ......299 votes

Irma ........86 all time favorite

Kamilla....53 strong second all time

Latest all time Poll......133 votes

Irma  is still all time favorite with a comanding lead over all the rest 

Kristy has now moved into 3rd and continues to gain ground all time.

Kamilla 10th in the poll losing ground and falling off the edge of the earth in popularity

Related imageShe goes and one has to ask WHY?

I thought we weren't suppose to make derogatory comments on here.Mod privilege?:biggrin:

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought we weren't suppose to make derogatory comments on here.Mod privilege?:biggrin:

The Mods have no privilage, but do have the right to an opinion as do all who post on the forum Ridge :biggrin:

0910 Kami awake

1155 Kami left
1157 Kristy is home
1227 Katya is back
1239 Kristy left
1300 Katya left
1312 Katya back from store
1332 Katya left again
1444 Kristy home again

2030 Kristy left
2257 Kristy home again
2300 Kristy to bed