Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

He slaps her hard but everytime before he does it hes asks her and she answers "Da" which means yes. 

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Da !

:biggrin: Not adept of this more confessional modality that is messing with me here.

We look at this in detail here.

maybe she wanted it but he's still an asshole. the culture that permits this is sick. i was taught at an early age not to hit anyone in the face as it could cause hearing & vision damage.she must have suffered abuse as a child to permit such a thing to occur. and if it's part of their lovemaking it would not surprise me if he does even worse than alex when they are at home.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Você não pode deixar completamente perder como Dana fez e apenas foder seus cérebros sem pensar em nada quando você se sentir realmente abusado por seu parceiro. Shes realmente submisso às vezes e gosta de ser grosseiramente dominado. 

Você não pode comparar sexo duro e áspero com abuso real Alex fez a Anna.

da

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

maybe she wanted it but he's still an asshole. the culture that permits this is sick. i was taught at an early age not to hit anyone in the face as it could cause hearing & vision damage.she must have suffered abuse as a child to permit such a thing to occur. and if it's part of their lovemaking it would not surprise me if he does even worse than alex when they are at home.

Sorry I dont consider him an asshole my friend. Some woman are really into this. She came several times during the whole thing. Wouldnt have happened when she felt bad or worse.

Its just part of rough sex. He didnt harm her. And shes completely okay. Its okay when you are not into these things. There are enough other couples to watch. 

For myself I think it was very hot and intense. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I dont consider him an asshole my friend. Some woman are really into this. She came several times during the whole thing. Wouldnt have happened when she felt bad or worse.

Its just part of rough sex. He didnt harm her. And shes completely okay. Its okay when you are not into these things. There are enough other couples to watch. 

For myself I think it was very hot and intense. 

please share with us

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ah enjoyed my nice long sleep. I'll watch the highlights later. Have to go to brunch this morning. Still glad I missed it live. Guess they earned their bonus back.

In my opinion you missed the most epic sex session we had so far at VH :biggrin: